Become the center of excellene for Southeast Asian Social and Political Sciences through education, research, and community service in the field of International Relations.
- Educate and train students and other actors to study and analyze the study of International Relations in a professional manner,
- Conduct of assessment and research pertaining International Relations studies with the capacity of contributing and developing sciences, policy formulation, and establishment of a maritime-based world,
- Conduct of community service and cooperation efforts with formal and non-formal institutions (local, national, and international), related to international issues.
- To produce competent human resources that are able to develop and implement the International Relations science both within the scope of their respective profession and the general society in general
- To develop International Relations science that is applicable, solution-oriented and relevant with the efforts of achieving the national goals of Indonesia.
- To provide positive contribution to the stakeholders (government and society) in solving problems related to the relationship among nations, and to build a conducive environment that supports the process of education and development of international relations.