International students from Unhas’ International Relations program were part of Unhas’ International Class EXPO 2019, which took place in Gedung IPTEKS Unhas (24/4). 100 high school students from all over the province of South Sulawesi were also present.
Dr. Ida Leida, the Director of Education at Unhas, took this opportunity to explain a number of things relating to the university’s International Program.
“One of the benefits that students gain from the International Program is the atmosphere and exposure to international education. The classes are taught in English and the teaching staff includes external lecturers, among them are Unhas Partners from outside of Indonesia,” she explained.
The EXPO was also attended by the 10 Unhas study programs that had just opened their own International Programs after obtaining AUN-QA International Accreditation, these study programs are: Public Health, Management, Accounting, Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Marine Science, Medicine, Dentistry, Law, and Architecture.
The general registration requirements for Unhas’ International Programs are:
- Graduated from High School or its equivalent in the last two (2) years (2018 and 2019)
- Has the mental capacity and capability in academics (psychological test/TPA conducted by Unhas)
- Requirements for foreign students to be determined at a later date.
- Completed the online form
- Online Registration and Fee Payment Deadline: April 29 to May 14, 2019.
- Selection Announcement: May 27, 2019
- Deadline for re-registration and Payment of Admission and Semester Fees for the 2018/2019 Fall Semester: June 13 to 18, 2019
- Student Orientation Procession: August 14, 2019
- First Day of Classes: August 19, 2019
Registration is done online through the 2019 Unhas New Student Intake web page (the student should carefully read through all registration requirements before submitting the online form; any falsified or incorrect data in the form is the sole responsibility of the registering student and can not be changed for any reason).
Detailed information can be obtained at:
Source: Unhas Public Relations