VISION, MISSION and GOAL
“Being a superior study program produces human resources
who are professionals in the field of Political Science in the National environment and
1. Developing conceptual abilities, theories and methods in Science
2. Reviewing and developing Indonesian-minded Political Sciences
and Global through research activities.
3. Develop practical and professional abilities in the political field
through organizing community service activities.
4. Develop practical and professional abilities in building
ethical and moral political behavior.
The General Purpose of the Political Science Study Program is to produce Indonesian-minded and international scientists who have theoretical, method, practical and professional conceptual abilities in the field of Science
Specific Objectives of the Political Science Study Program in Education, Research
and Community Service are:
1. Produce human resources who have the knowledge and ability to understand social political phenomena while developing the ability to use concepts and theories in analyzing
critically and creatively a very dynamic social political phenomenon.
2. Developing Political Science that contributes to the development of science
knowledge and quality of life of the people on a national and international scale.
3. Carry out community service activities as an effort to implement science in solving social political problems