Expected learning Outcomes
- Effectuate principles of Pancasila in social life relations.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in political-related activities
- Able to Classify Political Sciences in terms of philosophy, theory, concepts, methods, and history.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the political system and its components.
- Apply a wide range of political science methods and techniques in analyzing Political Phenomena at Local, National, and International context.
- Able to perform logical and critical thinking in data analysis to support an effective decision-making process to solve political problems inner and inter-
- Able to analyze political agency patterns to recommend suitable political behaviour to the community.
- Ability to composed political arguments into Oral and Written Forms.
- Able to Examines political system Best Practices of Maritime Indigenous Society Governance