The bachelor program of the Department of Administrative Sciences, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Hasanuddin University consists of the Public Administration Study Program (PSAP).
PSAP has received accreditation A (very good) which is issued by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN PT) since 2015.
In the PSAP, students will be offered two specializations, namely public policy and public management.
PSAP designed a curriculum to achieve the eleven expected learning outcomes (ELO) to create four main professions, namely public servants, policy analysts, staff analysts, and young researchers.
Admission for bachelor program consists of three procedures, namely:
1. National Selection for State Universities (SNMPTN)
2. Joint Selection of State Universities (SBMPTN)
3. Independent selections with three methods:
a. Non-Subsidized Path (JNS)
b. Search of Sports, Arts, and Scientific Achievements (POSK)
c. Youth leadership in school organizations (OSIS)
For more information, please click https://regpmb.unhas.ac.id/
- The amount of tuition fees is determined based on economic background of students in accordance with Rector Regulation No. 2339 / UN4.1 / KEP / 2020
- Demonstrate religious values, principles of Pancasila and local wisdom (spirit of Latoa) into individual, social, and civic life
- Effectuate academic ethics, professionalism and integrity in their respective fields
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding on the theories and basic concepts of social science in carrying out academic and professional assignments
- Demonstrate knowledge of public administration as part of social science in the context of maritime continent development
- Demonstrate a deep understanding on the elements, principles, and functions of public administration to support activities in public policy and public management
- Demonstrate extensive comprehension on the concepts and models of decision making in the context of problem solving in the field of public administration, based on knowledge management system
- Employ effective oral and written communication skills in academic and professional context
- Apply the principles of leadership, teamwork, problem solving and critical thinking regarding to problems in public administration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research, particularly in survey methods, field research, case study, document study, and policy research in public administration
- Apply the techniques and methods of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of public policies in order to improve organizational performance and public services
- Apply the method of performance-based accountability system in public sector
- Bidik Misi https://bidikmisi.belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id/
- Yayasan Pertamina https://beasiswa.pertaminafoundation.org/program
- Bank BRI https://e-recruitment.bri.co.id/beasiswabrilian/
- PT Djarum https://djarumbeasiswaplus.org/
- Badan Amil Zakat Nasional (BAZNAS) https://beasiswa.baznas.go.id/
- Baitul Maal Muamalat http://bmm.or.id/product/pendidikan/beasiswa-sarjana-muamalat
- Yayasan Kalla https://www.yayasanhadjikalla.co.id/educare/beasiswa-unggulan/