The Doctoral Program of Public Administration was established on June 11, 2009 based on the Rector’s Decree No. 889 / D / T / 2009.
The Public Administration Doctoral Program received Accreditation A status since August 1, 2018 based on the Decree of BAN PT Number: 2086 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / D / VIII / 2018
- Have a master diploma (S2) thesis path from an accredited universities;
- Have a GPA> 3.5. Those with a GPA of 3.25 – 3.5 can be considered if they have at least 2 scientific papers published in national journals that have ISSN.
- Have the ability to speak English and academic skills in accordance with the provisions of the Unhas Graduate Program;
- Has a TPA value, the amount of which is determined by the Unhas Graduate Program;
- Enter a research proposal of no more than 20 pages.
- Pass the entrance selection examination for Unhas Postgraduate Schools.
- Not declared dropping out of study in one of the Unhas Graduate School or other Graduate Programs of other universities.
- Graduates of the Unhas master program with cum laude honors can continue education at Unhas Postgraduate School in sciences without TPA examination.
Further information regarding the administrative requirements and registration schedule for new students of the Doctoral Program of Public Administration can be accessed at https://pasca.unhas.ac.id/